Donny and I have lived here for a little more than a year and a half. In that short amount of time a lot has happened to us! We've been blessed in so many ways. We have fun friends, great jobs, and fulfilling church callings that keep us busy! I attended Brigham Young University-Idaho and earned an Associates of Science in General Studies. Donny is studying History Education and T.E.S.O.L. (Teaching English as a Second Language), and he has a little less than a year left! But the best blessing we've been given in Rexburg has been our sweet baby girl Evelyn! She is the best thing that has happened to us, and we grow to love her more and more everyday. Being a mother is the hardest, and yet the most satisfying job out there. Watching all my hard work go into something good, and seeing the progress makes it all worth it.
Here are some pictures from the last little bit...
Here I am at graduation!
A few weeks later, on August 21, at 11:37pm Evelyn Kay Hansen was born! Here we are exhausted and elated!
This is one of my favorites of Donny and Evy (pronounced Eve-e), his love for her feels tangible in this photo.
A few weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch, and found a pumpkin her size!
Lately, Evelyn loves to smile, talk and wiggle. This is proof that I actually got it on camera!
So I can't promise I will be a consistent blogger, but I can promise pictures and updates! Until next time!



thanks for posting this! It will should be fun for updates such.
ReplyDelete